LAMAG Visitor Policies have been developed to ensure the safety and enjoyment of LAMAG by all visitors, as well as the safety of the artworks entrusted to our care. In many cases these policies are based on local, state, or federal laws or policies of the City of Los Angeles Cultural Affairs and Recreation and Parks Department. Please take a minute to review these policies before your visit.
- Visitors are welcome to take personal photography. Please do not use flashes, tripods orselfie sticks. Please ask a gallery attendant for a photography waiver form.
- Share your experience with on social media by using #LAMAGallery.
- Professional photography is not permitted without prior agreement. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the gallery.
- Barnsdall Art Park does not have public restrooms. LAMAG restrooms are available during the public hours of Hollyhock House and LAMAG.
- Please keep mobile devices on silent. Talking on mobile phones is limited to non-gallery spaces at LAMAG.
- Please check large bags and backpacks at our front desk.
- Minors are welcome to visit LAMAG, however, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please do not touch the artworks, pedestals, or cases, unless posted signs specifically invite you to do so. When pointing at an artwork, please make sure your hand is at least 18 inches away from the work.
- Individuals may sketch in the galleries with pencils using sketchbooks no larger than 11”x 17″.
- With the exception of licensed service animals, pets are not allowed in the building.
- Shirt and shoes are required (please no cleats or wheeled shoes).
- Please do not climb on any part of the building.
BARNSDALL ART PARK RULES
- Barnsdall Art Park is a passive park. No ball games are allowed in the park.
- Bicycled must be walked in the park center.
- Smoking (including vaporizers) are not allowed anywhere in Barnsdall Art Park.
- Picnicking is allowed in the park for small groups. Please do not stake umbrellas or any
other objects in the ground.
- Licensed dogs must be held on a leash while in the Park. (Ord. No. 153,027)
- Please no solicitation, outside alcoholic beverages, narcotics or illegal drugs, drones, bathing in pools, camping, cooking, trampling plants and vegetation, feeding animals, firecrackers or explosives, firearms, fires or open flames, littering (including pet waste), overnight lodging, public intoxication, rollerblading, skateboarding, and weapons.